The costs to locate a missing person.
The cost of tracing and finding people very much depends on the information that is available about the person. We will assess the complexity of the trace investigation and searches required to trace the person that needs to be found ensuring that your fee is fair and appropriate.
Bespoke missing people service
An experienced researcher will discuss the information you have, so we are fully able to comprehend your specific requirements. Because of the nature of the tracing work we carry out we offer a bespoke tracing service.
Having up to date background information reduces the cost and time-scale of an investigation. However, we undertake trace enquiries based on very little information, so don’t give up hope, we suggest you call and speak with us to discuss your specific requirements.
Missing person fee structure
- We will give you a fixed quotation (exclusive of Vat) to ensure that there will be no escalating costs or hourly charges. There are NO HIDDEN FEES or extra costs.
- Payment is due (only on the successful conclusion of a search) resulting in locating the person and a current address.
- Payment must be made in full before any information can be disclosed.
- A final report detailing all work undertaken, including the current name and address of the person searched for, and all supporting certificates i.e. birth, marriage or death will then be sent by return.
- If the the person searched for has passed away our fee would still apply. We would provide a death certificate and search for any other relatives/relative who registered the death.
- The fee is for tracing one individual (although other family relatives may be found in the course of a search at no extra costs).
Method of payment
People Finder Direct accepts the following methods of payment:
- Credit / Debit Cards